The year before I began law school, I scored in the top 1% worldwide on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). This score earned me the Faculty Merit Scholarship to the Paul M. Hebert School of Law at Louisiana State University. In 2004 I was fortunate to be able to study International Comparative Law at Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 in Lyon, France.
Since law school, my career has reflected my approach to life. I believe a person must be well rounded in order to be successful. Having a diversity of interests and experiences allows me to adapt more easily to new legal issues and navigate around unexpected obstacles.
Beginning my career in criminal law provided me with a strong litigation background. In addition, I have substantial experience in many aspects of the legal practice including:
- State & Federal Courts
- Corporate Formation & Structuring
- Employment Contracts
- Services and Goods Vendor Contracts
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Data Security & Privacy Rights
- Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Voted Top Lawyer by New Orleans Magazine 2013 & 2014